Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Welcome to the Mezuzah blog

My name is Dovid Bressman, I am a Rabbi of Congergation Knesset Israel of Beverlywood, in Los Angeles California and I come into many halachik questions on ranging topics. I am also a Sofer/Magiah and I took the initiative to start a blog that will post articles on mezuza issues and also halachik articles in the topic of Sta"m (Sifrei Torah, Tefillin and Mezuzahs) that are pertinent and beneficial to Rabbi's and laymen alike. I will post on this blog questions that I was asked and I will answer them. Your posts and/or comments whether questions or essays are appreciated.
Hopefully we will also have some Torah scholars join the blog and be Mizake HaRabim. I would also like to thank Rabbi Moshe Weiner, a world renowned posek and author of many halacha books, who resides in Jerusalem, for giving me permission to post some of his articles. I would also like to welcome Rabbi Aryeh Schecter for joining this blog, he is a world renown posek in the laws of Mezuza posting and author of the sefer Pischei Shearim a Hebrew sefer on mezuzah posting.
May it be fulfilled very soon the prophesy of Isaiah 11:9 that states: "The world will be filled with the knowledge of God as the waters cover the ocean bed"

If you want to make your own posts contact me at rabbibressman@gmail.com

No comments: